YOU ARE INCREDIBLE JUST AS YOU ARE
How to embrace your perfectly imperfect self
In a world that often makes us feel like we’re not good enough, this book wants to celebrate just how incredible you are.
• Write down 5 things you like about yourself that make you, you.
• What is your weakness and how can it be used as your superpower?
• Put your phone down and do one of your favourite non-phone things.
MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY
and find your own happiness along the way
Released: Feb 2018
A creative journal for brightening the world around you. In a world that often feels gloomy, it’s easy to feel trapped in negativity. Let this bright, creative journal be your escape.
• Find a feel-good news story from this week and tape it on the page.
• Send a friend a care package filled with funny notes and their favourite treats.
• Surprise a stranger by paying for their coffee.
Released: June 2022
A joyful and imaginative book of feelings from the creator of The Happy News.
Feeling happy is a wonderful thing! But do you ever feel sad or angry, frightened or shy? Everyone does sometimes, but with a little help from Sloth and the people you love, there is always a way to FIND YOUR HAPPY! (ages 2 - 6 years)